My seven is to become eight as eight is my lucky number :-) Eight of my favourite things followed by eight of my favourite blogs.
1) Writing, stories, mostly children’s although I have one adult piece in the works. Poetry, whatever moves me to put pen to paper.
2) Owls are my most recent ‘thing’. I’m not obsessed but everywhere I turn they keep appearing. I’m making my own now from paper and felt (you can see them on Constellations).
3) Crafting, in the past I’ve made jewellery and done glass painting. More recently scrapbooking, card making Atcs and now felt crafting.
4) Hearing bird song. I find it so therapeutic and always think it’s a sign of spring.
5) I love seeing all the wonderful art that my fellow bloggers cre8. I am constantly blown away.
6) I love my family and my son who entertains me with his Michael Jackson impressions, he’s good too!
7) I love trees, love looking at their arms reaching out, stretching out into the universe, to see them come into bud and change colour in the Autumn.
8) I love CHOCOLATE, CHRISTMAS AND COINTREAU!
Thanks Michelle for awarding me Kreative Blogger and I would now like to present this award to the following:-
Michelle of http://michelleperkett.blogspot.com/
Senta of http://sentaplyer.blogspot.com/
Lisa of http://llcreations.blogspot.com/
Sapphire of http://pinkglitterfae.blogspot.com/
Regina of http://blog.creativekismet.com/