Wednesday 20 May 2009

Blogs that make us smile

I was lucky enough to receive this award from my dear friend Michelle of Enchanted Inspirations who is featured on Ivy's Attic. It is so warming when someone tells you that you make them 'smile' or that they like what you do which is pretty much why i originally set up this blog so that i could highlight those blogs that make me sit up and take notice for whatever reason, maybe in the artistry, words or sentiments behind their posts. So thanks again Michelle and i would like to give this award to each and everyone that i have featured so far, keep with the smiling :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kerri for being one of the few to think of others before herself, you have such a beautiful soul.

    I LOVe the little girl with the striped stockings on your blog here. So sweet!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, don't you just love the layout, that's me in a past life or future one lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my little bird boxes.
    And congratulations on your award!

    Di

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say hi...